MARIACKA13 FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS
of 20 July 2017
§ 1. Subject of Regulations
- The Regulations sets forth the rules for providing services, responsibility and staying on the premises of the Mariacka 13 Facility located in a residential premises in Katowice at Mariacka13/3 Street and Mariacka 13/4a Street, hereinafter referred to as the Facility, run by Mariacka 13 Ltd with headquarters in Tychy at Grota Roweckiego 10/4 Street, and entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000597895, with a tax identification number: 646 294 07 23 and REGON number: 363549390, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
- The Regulations constitute an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by making a reservation or paying an advance or the entire amount due for staying in the Facility.
- The Regulations are available in each room, rooms for shared use and on the Facility’s website www.mariacka13.pl.
§ 2. Booking and check-in
- The basis for the Guest’s check-in is to provide the Facility staff with a photo ID.
- The Facility may refuse to accept a Guest who, during the previous stay, grossly violated the provisions of these Regulations, in particular by causing damage to the property of the Facility or other Guests, damage to the Guests, Facility staff or other persons staying in the Facility or otherwise disrupted the stay of other Guests or operation of the Facility.
- Booking of a room or apartment by phone or via electronic mail (e-mail) shall be effective, if payment for the stay has been made within 24 hours of making the reservation. A lack of payment results in cancellation of a reservation.
- The payment shall be refunded if the cancellation of the room or apartment reservation occurs up to 3 days before the start of the hotel day, i.e. until 2:00 p.m. Otherwise, including if the Guest does not arrive within the reserved time to the Facility, the payment will not be refunded.
- If the Guest resigns from part of the stay during its duration, the Guest shall be reimbursed 50% of the amount due for the unused part of the stay within 3 days of leaving the Facility.
§ 3. Check-in time
- Rooms and apartments at the Facility are rented for the day. The hotel day lasts from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. the next day.
- The payment for the entire stay must be made within a specified period, no later than at the time of check-in. Payment for the stay does not entitle Guests to take equipment from the room, apartment and/or rooms for shared use, including towels.
- Later check out depends on the availability of rooms and apartments on the day of checkout. Guests should report their desire to extend their stay to the Facility’s staff by phone at +48 514 048 301 by 10:00 a.m. at the latest on the last day of the planned stay. The above is not binding on the Facility, which takes into account the extension of the Guest’s stay as long as it has available rooms and apartments. The service is charged extra.
- In case of not leaving or emptying the room or apartment of own items by 11:00 am on the last day of stay, the Guest is obliged to pay the amount due for the next started day.
§ 4. Rooms and Common areas
Guests are not authorised to share or transfer the room or apartment to third parties.
- Each Guest shall be additionally entitled to use the rooms intended for shared use by other Guests, including the kitchen and its equipment. Guests shall be required to maintain cleanliness and order, including in particular cleaning of food after themselves and washing of kitchen dishes after use. Food products left by Guests after their stay will be utilised without informing the Guests.
- In rooms and apartments and rooms intended for shared use, there is:
- a) night-time quiet period from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the next day,
- b) a ban on smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes,
- c) a ban on bringing in animals,
- d) a ban on storage and use of narcotic drugs, psychotropic and psychoactive substances,
- e) a ban on storing dangerous goods, including in particular weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illuminating materials and liquids,
- f) due to fire protection requirements, a ban on using, without consulting the Facility, any own equipment powered by electricity, not being part of the Facility’s equipment, including electric heaters and irons.
- Each time, for security reasons, a Guest leaving the room and/or rooms for shared useshould turn off the TV, turn off the light, turn off the taps, close the windows and shutthe door to the room and rooms intended for shared use.
- Guests are not authorised to share or transfer the room or apartment to third parties.
- Persons not registered in the Facility, visiting Guests of the Facility, may stay in theroom or apartment and/or rooms intended for shared use from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Guests of the Facility or persons visiting Guests are not allowed to make any changes inrooms and apartments and/or rooms intended for shared use, including theirequipment.
§ 5. Liability of Guests
- Guests shall bear full financial liability for deficiencies in the equipment of rooms and apartments and/or rooms for shared use and all types of damage caused in rooms and/or rooms for shared use, including in particular damage or destruction of the Facility’s technical equipment and devices, arising through their fault or the fault of their visitors. Guests shall be obliged to cover the damages and/or deficiencies mentioned above by the employee of the Facility, within 7 days from the date of termination of the stay in the Facility.
- In order to secure any claims of the Company on account of payment of the amount due for stay and/or repairing damages, Guests are required to provide the details of their valid credit or debit card or pay a deposit in the set amount. The Facility reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit or debit card for damage caused after his departure or to deduct from the deposit paid by the Guest an amount equivalent to the damage suffered.
- Should the inspection reveal a lack of towels that are part of the room’s equipment, a fee of PLN 20 is charged for each small towel and PLN 30 for each large towel.
- Legal or factual guardians are financially responsible for any damages resulting from children’s actions. Children should be on the premises of the Facility under the constant supervision of their legal or actual guardians.
- In case of violation of the provisions of the Regulations, the Facility service may refuse to provide services to Guests who violate them. Such Guests shall be obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the Facility staff, including in particular payment for any damage and/or deficiencies in the equipment of the room or apartment and to leave the Facility within the time limit indicated by the staff. In such case, the Guest will be refunded 50% of the amount for the unused part of the stay within 3 days of leaving the Facility.
- The Company has a statutory lien on items brought by the Guest to the Facility in the event of delay in settling the payment for the stay.
- The behaviour of Guests and their visitors should not disturb the stay of other Guests.
- Acquisition and door-to-door sale are prohibited at the Facility premises.
§ 6. Services. Liability of the Company
- The Company is obliged to provide Guests with:
- a) security of stay, including keeping secret information about Guests,
- b) cleanliness and order in the room at the beginning of the stay,
- c) cleaning the room or apartment at the Guest’s request during his stay lasting over 7 days,
- d) performing the necessary repair of the devices during the Guest’s absence, and only in his presence if he agrees,
- e) efficient removal of defects arising during the stay. In the event of any faults that cannot be rectified immediately, the Company will endeavour to alleviate the inconvenience.
- The Company is responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Guest should notify the Facility service by phone at +48 514 048 301 about the occurrence of
- a) technical problems related to the Facility
- b) damage and/or defects arising in the Facility immediately after it is discovered.
- Due to the purpose and location of the Facility, it is not recommended that children under the age of 7 use it.
- The Company will store in a closed room in a building located in Katowice at Mariacka 13 Street items owned by Guests, excluding food, left by them in the room after the end of their stay. Personal collection of things will be possible after prior telephone contact with the Facility staff at the number +48 514 048 301. At the same time, the Company will inform Guests about the items left by them by setting a 7-day deadline to indicate whether these items are to be sent back at the expense of the Guests to the address indicated by them or to be disposed of. Lack of response within the prescribed period entitles the Company to dispose of the items.
§ 7. Complaints
- In the event of deficiencies in the quality of services provided, Guests have the right to lodge a complaint.
- Complaints shall be accepted by the Facility staff.
§ 8. Additional provisions
The administrator of Guests’ personal data is Mariacka 13 Ltd with its registered office in Tychy at Grota Roweckiego 10/4 Street. Personal data is stored and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Unified Text of 2016, OJ item 922, as amended) for the purposes necessary to carry out the Guest’s stay in the Facility. The Guest shall have the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.